Good nutrients

Old 11-03-2018, 03:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Life is good

Good nutrients

I've had no appetite this week. This feels like a natural flow of what I'm dealing with. I am staying in the present while eating food and allowing enjoyment of it. I ate Pumpkin Spice Cheerios with local fresh milk for breakfast, and blueberry yogurt with extra probiotics for lunch. The Cheerios jingle is on my mind often. "Good goes around."

I like this reminder:
https://youtu.be/kAaqPEVtWsM

I'm checking off the list of good nutrients to healthy life with mental, physical, emotional and spiritual.

Connecting with healthy people. Called my home church. Visited a local church yesterday that is much like my home church. Talked with and prayed with the lead pastor there. I'm planning to go to the service tomorrow morning and have tea before the service to simply hang out with others.

Hot yoga yesterday morning was mostly a meditation time for me, in a very healthy environment. The winding down and talking with the teacher after class both solidified and mirrored important things for me. Shared views, smiles and warmth.

Taking puppy for walks is very different for both of us in this new environment. I have no idea what new smells keep catching her attention! The woods here are very full of life.

I had a baked potato for dinner last night. Crisp outside, soft creamy inside. It was delicious.

Sad/mad/hurt I'm allowing to be felt. Grounding myself. Letting God/Great Spirit/Universe hold these things, transform them and moving forward into deliberate good vibrations of joy, playfulness and being very specific of what I truly want of relationships with family and friends, with life, with this moment.

I'm continuing to look for expected good surprises in each day.

Namaste

#forestbathing #lifeisgood #livinginthesolution
Old 11-03-2018, 05:15 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Life is good

Hot yoga notes:

I felt good going through the first parts of the hour long class. The energy and tempo of the music and voice of our instructor were unfamiliar, quick and bright. Halfway through class I became nauseous. Higher Power's sense of humor at play. I know better than to eat or drink before hot yoga, yet after a meditation at 6 am, drinking a beet juice smoothie sounded like an excellent idea!

I've been nauseous after hot yoga a couple of times. During class was a first. Glad to keep the beet juice down. Glad to be comfortable with taking the class at my pace and glad to have great instructors who encourage this.

Viparita Karani, shavasana, happy baby poses and connected breathing/energy/muscle techniques I've learned were very helpful!
Old 11-05-2018, 09:36 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Life is good

I'm due a refund from a favorite company and am hold with the corporate office. They have an amazing playlist in store and by phone. I'm enjoying all these things. They mean a lot to me.

#thankyougod
Old 11-05-2018, 06:26 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Life is good

^^^

Okay, that seemed weird!

I am finding a very deep inner peace. I'm extremely grateful for this.
Old 02-19-2019, 12:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Life is good

Yoga and meditation are cornerstones of my Zen-mode.

Today as I have CPS related phone calls, in between them I called a store and was on hold for a while. After having several good experiences with this, it was very calming to me. A good, positive routine that's helping in grounding me and allowing my focus to be back on the moment at hand.

Old 02-20-2019, 03:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm the opposite this week. I've had no good nutrients. Came down with a stomach bug last Saturday night and it's still ongoing! Have only been able to eat dry toast and occassional egg. Feel weak and tired and strangely this feeling low from being in bed so much has reminded me of how I felt when around my ex. Isn't that funny!

I can't wait to eat better again without running to the bathroom.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  

I'm a keto person and boy, has eating nutrient-dense pure meat and vegetables really changed my mental and physical body composition.

Brain is sharper, joints no longer hurt, bloat is gone, and I'm down two sizes in clothing all while eating things like steak,shrimp, fish, heavy cream, sour cream, lots of gourmet cheese, organic veggies like cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, etc. to satiety. I eat good butter,animal fat, coconut and quality Spanish olive oil, and no hydrogenated fats, grains or processed food.

For the first time I don't feel captive to my appetite. I go hours without eating and don't even notice. Truly amazing to me, as I love to eat

Not trying to convert here--just sharing my actual experience for the past 8 months or so.
Old 02-20-2019, 09:53 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

We recently added hemp seeds to our diet - we just add them into our favorite recipes. We had been using chia seeds, but she says the latest research shows hemp has an edge over chia.

We're big, BIG fans of black seed oil - we use this for EVERYTHING. I use it as a daily skin moisturizer on my face, we take it internally for immune building, etc. It has SO many health benefits I can't even remember them all. (but I know our hair grows like crazy since we started taking it regularly, lol)
Old 03-17-2019, 09:36 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Life is good

Looking at the really good nutrients in my kitchen cupboards, I'm appreciative, grateful and inspired to do extra cooking and baking today.

Looking at the good nutrients of life around me - cabin, scenery, etc. I'm inspired to stretch, run and enjoy this day.