View Single Post
Old 11-04-2005, 03:00 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Losenit

I have not been here in awhile myself. Started looking around again today. I found your post and felt I wrote it myself. As I was reading your post I heard this loud crash upstairs from my office, I ran up stairs because my husband who has been drinking for over 4 days also without any food (last meal Monday Night) fell and knocked over a table and lamp, again one of the many times. We have been married for 20yrs. We run a family business and my father in-law is retiring the first of the year. I too am at the point of wanting to sell my home, the home we 8 years ago built together our dream house (yeah right). We even had our family priest bless it once it was complete. That's when the drinking really seemed to get out of control. We both have always drank with friends parties holidays you know. I never thought he would turn into an alcoholic. Money was never an issue in fact we were having great times, maybe to great. I can't say when it really started maybe from the begining and I was blind. I just know that I am so tired of trying to keep everthing together that I need to get out.
I too am so scared I don't know what to do first.
Losenit