Old 10-27-2018, 07:32 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  
MesaMan

Surfin' USA

Well, Beach Boppin' Beatniks, we had a bitchen time while Ocean-side around my Youthful Home Turf. Below is a Pic of MesaMate taking it all in. The Weather was most cooperative. Saw a couple of College Mates over Seafood Lunches, and navigated pretty insane Traffic going to/from the local Dog Park daily. No close calls yesterday while Towing, so that's my definition of A Good Day. OK, well, that and no drinking. Which is a big ole non-issue anymore. Re: Sober Time, I've got a Will forged outta Titanium and Kryptonite. So, when I quit - I quit. There's an ancient saying about 'being just a little bit Pregnant': a non-achievable state, right? So, I do better just shutting down all Drinking, and walking away fo evah . 'No' is a complete sentence, eh?

We headed up to Central California here, and got the RV Trailer set up. Now, the fun can begin because there's loads of Historic Railroad/Mining/Hot Springs/Museums about. And, the legendary Alabama Hills where hundreds of Movies were made. Causing a neato Film Museum to be located nearby.

~ Alabama Hills Pix ~

A lil Beach Boys Surf Music, Maestro...

~ 'Surfin' USA' ~ The Beach Boys ~