Old 10-23-2018, 07:04 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
allishope73

Hi . From my expierience early withdrawal is to eat as anxiety kills apetite first day. Regarding food anything you like but to help liver and organs meals made from scratch not processed. I found bone broth on organic chicken on beef with plenty veg very good for body. Cooked broccoli green veg with some real butter help liver. Fruit and smoothies vitamins. I am coffee drinker so it works for me but i know green tea is better option. I do love roasted beetroot parsley carrot and hummus feel.my body liking it. Good lean steak with veg always works. Fish ...avocado... salads ...grean leaves ... eggs ... some greek yoghurt. Carbs i do love millet , buckwheat , roasted sweet potatoes etc. But if you feel like having cheescake have a cheescake if this helps to avoid alcohol. Although , giving liver more work to do. Herbs turmeric , milk thisle . And garlic ginseng fresh parsley ...listen to your body it always tells you and plenty of water. Good luck . Let me know how the diet going. Ps i might say i also gave up ciggaretes at one time and 2 weeks from 64kg inm 62 at 9.11 height eating plenty foods and exercising . X D