View Single Post
Old 10-07-2018, 05:34 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamabear26

Interesting day. . .

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing well.

So this weekend was STBAXH weekend again. Last weekend's visit was a disaster. I withheld last Sunday's visit. His visitation are the 1st, 3rd and 5th weekend. Since there was 5 weekends in September he had back to back weekends.

Saturday: Saturday's visit went well. He met me a DS7 catechism class. I signed DS7 out and put him in STBAXH car. DS11 didn't want to visit that day. I went to pick up DS7 at 2pm.

Sunday: I get a text this morning around 8am.

My STBAXH said that he wasn't feeling good and to let the kids know that when he picks them up they will not be doing much at his place.

I responded saying "Okay. Are you well enough to take care of them while they are there?"

His response "I'm not feeling good right now...if they still want I'll get up to go get them."

My response "The boys said they will stay home today so you can get rest."

His response "Okay. If I feel better later do you mind if I pick them up?"

My response "Yes, that would be okay. Just text me."

My thoughts: If he really was sick why would he be saying if he can pick them up later. I then plugged my phone to charge. I checked my phone around 11:30am.

He had texted me around 11 if he could pick them up in 15 or 20 mins.

My response "I thought you were sick? Have you been drinking?"

His response "I am sick and no I haven't been drinking."

*There was about 2 hours left for "his" time* so I said "Okay. They will be ready in 10 mins."

He came. I walked kids out to his car. I always walk them out and put them in his car so I can observe him to make sure looks functional and to check his car for smoke or anything else. He didn't look well but he never really does.

I asked him if he was contagious because if he was sick then he shouldn't be around the kids. He said "That his stomach hurts."

I kissed the kids bye and they left.

I picked them up at 2pm. He brought kids out. He didn't look sick. He told me that they had ate and thank you for letting them visit for a bit. I said "okay, bye."

Both of my kids told me that he told them that he threw up in the morning. I have a strong feeling that he was hung over this morning. I don't have proof of course but how can you be sick and cant get out of bed at 8am then by 11am be fine. This is where the alcohol testing will come in handy once everything is signed off by judge. I just hope that he doesn't continue with this "I am sick" stuff. The fact that he was being super nice to me was also suspicious but I'm glad over all kids are now safe at home with me.