View Single Post
Old 09-24-2018, 06:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Hydenseek23

4 days and counting

Long story short, I have a bad back and RA and I was given pain pills "to help improve my life" well after years of popping pills and doctor shopping and pharmacy hopping I was told there was something to help get me off the pills. Four years ago I started subs and 4 full days ago I stopped. I've been tapering since March. I went from 3 full strips to two strips a day. That was a big step for me. Then came June when I just had enough. I was a slave to this medication. So I started cutting down more and more with my doctors approval and help. Then came last week where I didn't have my copay and I couldn't get to the doc. So I flushed all I had exept one more strip and I cut that down to 3 smaller strips then 2 squares. September 20th was my last day having any subs. So here I am.. today was hard but I'm still going. like others ive been reading horroe stories about subs WD for years now and more so over the past week. I just needed to find an article that would cut the bs and I came across FlappyD's post.. I probably read 20 times by now... 21 times. I've also been listening to music and taking hot showers, when I can get up. Anyway I'm new, be kind.. I'm so not going reread this so I'm sure there are spelling mistakes and punctuation I've missed or put where I wasn't supposed to.