Notices

4 days and counting

Old 09-24-2018, 06:29 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

4 days and counting

Long story short, I have a bad back and RA and I was given pain pills "to help improve my life" well after years of popping pills and doctor shopping and pharmacy hopping I was told there was something to help get me off the pills. Four years ago I started subs and 4 full days ago I stopped. I've been tapering since March. I went from 3 full strips to two strips a day. That was a big step for me. Then came June when I just had enough. I was a slave to this medication. So I started cutting down more and more with my doctors approval and help. Then came last week where I didn't have my copay and I couldn't get to the doc. So I flushed all I had exept one more strip and I cut that down to 3 smaller strips then 2 squares. September 20th was my last day having any subs. So here I am.. today was hard but I'm still going. like others ive been reading horroe stories about subs WD for years now and more so over the past week. I just needed to find an article that would cut the bs and I came across FlappyD's post.. I probably read 20 times by now... 21 times. I've also been listening to music and taking hot showers, when I can get up. Anyway I'm new, be kind.. I'm so not going reread this so I'm sure there are spelling mistakes and punctuation I've missed or put where I wasn't supposed to.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:36 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to SR! I'm so glad you're here. You are almost through the first week, which in my opinion is the toughest. Looking forward to getting to know you.
Old 09-24-2018, 06:51 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome to SR Hydenseek

D
Old 09-24-2018, 09:13 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Welcome!
Old 09-25-2018, 03:29 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Thank you