View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 12:21 AM
  # 219 (permalink)  
Erratic
Say cheese!

morning again peeps x

oh my on ur budgies daisy that is upsetting "hugs" it is weird that both died together, as u say must of been the seeds hmm x

hey there snitch i am the same when i am sober, i sleep alot guess its our bodies catching up and healing itself x

On the curry it was fab, hub had 2 bowls of it lol and as usual i made for 6 peeps instead of just 2, so heaps left for anyone wanting some lol

woke up again in a not to bad mood , it must be the wind it just seems to invigorates me. we did have some rain but that stopped and we just had very high winds and a lovely sky which was weird lol and again this morn its still blustery and bit cooler than yesterday.

good to hear from u strawberry luv xx
daisy its crap when u have to use a different machine, as i cant be bothered either when i have to use the touch pad x enjoy ur school run i kind of miss doing that x

so not sure whats on the cards for today, just now as usual got black and white movie on. Hub has band practice again tonight . Oh and daughter has her train tickets for coming up on the 5th oct yay! and end of the month me and hub got sons of apollo concert the weekend after next.

so hmm thats it just now i think, oh one thing is watched brill documentary about pearl jam on there concert at Chicago cubs stadium, which they sounded awesome !

have great day everyone xxx