Old 09-14-2018, 11:28 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
alienbaby5

Thank you for giving me some hindsight on why he would not be blocking me. You are very right.... he is a very selfish person and he even admits that himself.

Part of me believes he doesn't want me to let go (because he has said this a couple times before and after a week of me not contacting him, he would text me "are you really moving on?"), but says it because he thinks that is what is best for me; he knows he cannot provide me what I want in a relationship right now.

One of the last things he said to me was that he could never ask me to wait for him, because if anything, this sexual act with another girl opened his eyes that he still has a lot of work and inside searching to take care of. He kept asking me why he always ruins good things and ***** them up. I know it has a lot to do with losing his mother as a child and his best friend as a teenager.

I just want to believe something good could potentially come from this. That maybe this was his final wake up call to get his act straight.