Old 09-14-2018, 10:26 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
alienbaby5

Thank you for your advice. I completely understand what you are saying. I do deserve happiness and unfortunately he is not in a place in his life right now where he can be the man I need him to be.

I just do not understand why if he is telling me to let go, he is not letting go himself. He refuses to block me, says he cannot do such a thing. He always somehow tends to contact me after time goes by -- I assume after he dwells in his feelings and starts remembering the good times we shared together. He says that no one will ever replace me and he will never feel the happiness he had with me ever again. He says he will never be content again in life, losing the one person that was always there for him. These actions lead me to believe there is some hope for us in the future, unfortunately.

I have stopped trying to contact him, I finally removed him as a friend from snapchat, to refrain from seeing him post anything or seeing my posts. I am doing my best to try to move on, but my heart is not allowing me to do so.

I guess I just really wanted to believe that if we are "soulmates" and meant to be, that things would work out eventually.