View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 03:10 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
BullDog777

Originally Posted by Stayingsassy View Post
Although if people are going to take personally even what I post in my own thread that I start for my own good...maybe I should take a little break.

I've got my own issues to work through and I'm tired of everyone thinking what I say is some personal attack on their own alcohol struggles.

Apparently because I have a year then everything I say must be some sort of lecture? I've got recovery to sort through for myself, thanks.
Nooooooo........F that...please don't take a break. You've earned your seat here and help more people than you possibly know. Don't let anyone try to put that light out.

People don't like my posts, it's their problem. The good news is my sobriety or ANYTHING I post isn't for THEM. I'm WAYYY too selfish for that.

You are a light of reason this place desperately needs. I'm so sick of the same old "cuddle cuddle maybe you should think about stopping crap and flowers and rainbows and you'll get it next time, gurl!!"

This is a deadly disease that needs RAW FACTS about what happens when people think "We'll get em' next time" is the blanket form of tough love we need all the time. I see too many people fall through the cracks from that s#it.

They keep thinking they'll have another next time.

Stay here and be you.