View Single Post
Old 09-02-2018, 02:23 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Snitch, I'm so glad you didn't drink. Maybe toss those pills? You were there for your daughter. That's amazing. I too am utterly powerless over alcohol. One sip and it's all over for me. Not only will I drink 2 bottles, but I won't even enjoy it. I'll want to jump off a bridge after the first bottle. Then I have done so much healing over the last 47 days and it would all be reversed. Every single bit of the healing would be reversed. I'm praising the powers that be that I made it through that brutal sickness I was experiencing. It was getting those brutal vaccines combined with stopping drinking. I can't believe how sick I got from stopping 2 binges a week. Flat out dying for a over a month. I don't have a solid foundation or network, so I don't know what will happen when I finally feel great. I've got to remember what it's like, and take one day at a time.

I think the old Viper is back. I just had sparks fly between a lovely woman at Whole Foods. The cashier was showing her how to use the App and I made a joke about Jeff Bezos knowing that she just bought fresh figs. I did not expect her reaction. She thought it was hilarious and then I noticed she was really, really cute. She gave me that look, with a twinkle in her eye. Permission to proceed and ask her out. She was just about to say something and this super friendly young dude that works in there, came walking up and absolutely ruined it. He was asking about my sunglasses search and it ruined the moment. I was like signaling him to get lost, but he wasn't getting it. She turned like she was mistaken to have flirted with me. What a cutie! oooffff!! It's painful folks. The cashier knew it big time. She saw it. She was laughing.

Alrighty, I've got wings myself and other good food. Plus Peaky Blinders. Alone...

V