View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Hi Donny! Compatriot.

I’m working a full time job on my health. It’s going alright. Not drinking is the cornerstone of that plan 🙄. Wish I’d realized that earlier.

I’m getting Alcat testing for 400+ Foods, additives, molds, chemicals, etc. It’s out of pocket, but my APRN thinks this is the next smart move. I trust her. If she believes in the test than I do. The test takes about 5 immune cells, like white blood cells, in my blood, and pits each one against each of the 400 or so items. The APRN likes this test because of what it does and what it could tell us. Any test is a toss up. It’s not covered, but my life is worth a lot so I’m springing for the full-boat Platinum Test, that includes everything. Remarkably cheap for what it does. My life is worth $600.

She ran a battery of Lyme and other tick disease tests because of my symptoms, just in case. This State is the worst in The US for ticks. Everyone has a horror story. Brutal. And she ran some auto immune tests. ANA. I had those done. I need to get the blood drawn for the food stuff.

She’s getting me in with an Infectious Disease Expert MD in my town to talk about that stupid vaccine and tick borne illness. He takes my insurance!

I’m getting older and all of this could simply be quitting the booze. I feel like I’m piloting an old sailing vessel through a hurricane. It’s been really rough. But I also feel there is a destination.

I’m getting things done while feeling pretty bad. I’ve improved enough for that. On a graph with a line zig zagging up and down, there is a steady rise, like a stock that goes up and down a lot, but is slowly increasing in value. That’s got to be recovery from the booze.

Ive been watch Pinky Binders 😬. Intense.

Later

V🐍