View Single Post
Old 08-30-2018, 04:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
kgirl41

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to everyone. Thanks for the new thread, Dee, and take care of yourself. I deal with back pain as well and when I'm done here I'll be doing my daily stretches that help. I don't like taking pain relievers (even OTC) often so I do the stretches and use my oils to keep things manageable.
I do hope you get things worked out.

How is your trip going Daisy?

Quit - how are you? Day 2? Keep on keepin on friend.

Donny - It's good you are thinking about this weekend now. It will be good to have a plan in place with all that booze around you. It may seem now like it will be impossible, but it really is not. You have all the tools you need and with a little planning you will be fine. In fact, you will likely have MORE fun sober. Remember your block party here recently? You commented how much you enjoyed it sober. Thinking alcohol makes everything funner is a LIE the AV tells you so they can have their way. Don't budge, Donny, you got this!!

It's quiet around here. Vipe? Where you hiding buddy? I need my daily dose of Vipe posts to get my day on! How's your health? Looking forward to hearing from you!

Erratic, Bluesy, Suze, Nichole - everyone ok? Stop by and say hi!

Daily Stats:
Alcohol 138
Sugar/grains 10
Diet Coke 11

I can't believe I have gone 11 days without a diet coke! lol

Have a wonderful day everyone! Stay strong by flexing your sober muscles!