Old 08-26-2018, 07:16 PM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

...I ask, Sass, not demand. Thread belong to all of us. Free speech. I can stay away should I feel in jeopary. But thank you for you sacrifice and you honesty. Hopeful, in good time, I not need special cowcoon of safety to maintain sobrieties.

Can we support you to overcome sugar? It very harmful to body and known to cause inflammations and irritations, both physical and mental. I face same situation as you describe. No one (professional and social) ever take my coffee/caffeine addiction serious. Is always laser focus on alcohol, no matter how much I explain that they intertwine and feed each other. I get very psss off from that. Caffeine and sugar is poisons too, just less immediate. And plus also, most "normal" people is addicted to them, so nobody want any stigma on that.

Hi O, does you wish to talk about you relapse or what trigger you relapse and how we maybe can unravel those "tipping point" thoughts for next time? Nice to have you back, partner.

Plenny, why you romancing you addictions? Remeber, you break up with them for very good reason, yes?