Old 08-26-2018, 04:44 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
Cow
Woe is Moo.

I not was gonna say anything, cuz not want anybody to feel bad, so please not feel bad, but since we being real and raw, I gonna ask for what I need, okay?

Coffee 100% of time lead to drinking for me. It also cause me to has mania and feck with my life and sanity in many other way. I total love Love LOVE coffee as much as lot of you do. And I total addict to it. I suffer untenable zombie Borg depressions without it. It harder for me to give up than booze, and I still not even sure I can do it.

Having take on work make me especially susceptible right now. In fact, I has been hiding out from this very thread cuz it not feel safe to me! So, may I ask, can you support a hapless cow by no rhapsodizing quixotic about this devil brew until I more sure of self? I truly appreciate it.

In other news, last night I finish Part 2 of documentary "The Zen Diaries of Garry Shandling." Hilarious and heart-breaking, as he spend entire life in search to fill his void. And he work extremely hard at it. Total committment. Just as he starting to trust life, he die. And I thought, well, maybe once you find you self, the journey is over really. Maybe it the finding that is the thing. Maybe that void is engine that keep you moving and questioning and seeking. If all was found and voids were full, then maybe would be nothing to compell you life. Just some thoughts. Anyways, was very thought-provoking documentary and plus also tons of great comedy throughout, especial at his funeral. I give it two hooves up. ~This has been Moovies With Moo