View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 04:55 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  
Willow00

hi everyone

Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately, but I’ve been trying to come to terms with the grief of my beautiful Mama passing away a few days ago. She was only sick for a few days but she was getting quite frail. She was my world ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I’m missing her terribly and always will. But I have the comfort of knowing she went peacefully surrounded by love, and that she’s now in God’s care, reunited with her own parents ❤️

I will always find it amazing that Mum passed away on my day 100. I had set 100 days in my mind as a major milestone. I didn’t tell anyone. I figured if I could get to 100 days I would be ok. I never told my Mum the extent of my drinking, in all the 35 years of me drinking... But nevertheless she always worried about my drinking. She wasn’t ever a drinker herself, I’m sure she knew more than I ever realised... I’m also sure that Mum is really proud of me and so happy that I’m not drinking. If anything I think this has given me even more incentive to not drink again, to honour my beautiful, kind and loving mama ❤️ RIP my beautiful Mama ❤️