View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 10:07 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
dawnrising

The smell of our bedroom after you have slept there.
The picking of fights because your drunk
The screaming at our kids on vacation because your drunk
Ruining important days Valentines, anniversaries, birthdays because of your drinking
Taking your wife and children to a home where active addicts are and then leaving them there to wait for a ride home when you come back. Merry F*&$#@!
Christmas
The fact that you have slept with other women while giving me the impression you were "working on our marriage"
The promises you made with no intention of following through to me and the kids time and time again
The selfish way you refused to leave the house before our DD's SAT so we had to rent a hotel so she could have some peace
The selfish way you refused to leave until DD and I moved out
The fact that you question the family spending while you are renting an apartment more than our mortgage, spending $$$ traveling, drinking, dinner dates etc
The fact that because of your behavior our children will be in therapy for a very long time
The fact that you were not strong enough to face your family dynamics and continue this pattern into our family forever changing who are children are
The fact that you will not address the drinking to have a relationship with our DD
The lies you have told our DS about being on a business trip when you were not
The temper tantrums you had over the fact that people had any life outside of your presence.
Claiming to be a "good man" to our children while trying to deny spousal support
Never taking responsibility for your own actions and their consequences
Driving our family so many times when intoxicated
Daily lying where you've been, what you've been doing how much you drank
Blaming your intimacy issues on me, my looks, my weight, my attitude
Extreme selfishness rules different for you than any other member of the family (money, time, vacations, clothing, cars etc)
Blaming our DS for hidden alcohol in the toilet tank
Blaming everyone else in your life for your drinking (extended family, deaths in family, job slights and challenges, lack of sex, life is hard and unfair)
Hearing "I am such a good guy, I have done everything for this family" everything except the one thing we needed
The entitlement that everyone should be available at the exact time you feel like engaging which was rare
The constant monitoring of everyones actions except your own
Your inability to be happy with the life you made
Blaming our family for every decision you willing participated in
Choosing sickness over your family
Unwillingness to look at your flaws, your past, your choices and how they have put you in your current situation.
The internet stalking!!!

So much more but its making me angry ......again