View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 07:40 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Shredder22

What I don't miss

Waking up covered in your **** as you wet the bed
Telling me I could not have friends as in his mind I was a lesbian.
Hating me because I was successful and threatening to get me fired
Making you a resume
Getting you your birth certificate
Holding your hand to the job , making you a lunch, dropping you off being your biggest cheerleader. You never held mine you were convinced I slept with everyone and tried to get me fired.
Losing your job within 2 months I handled your tdi paperwork you gave me nothing and spent 1400 in like a week in the package store.
Calling me another female's name during sex.
Dissing me for alcohol related events after I drove 90 mins to you with no gas from you.
Taking my car when you were way over the limit and I was sleeping and using my credit card for more booze.
Walking on eggshells.
6 k credit lined maxed
Cooking for you, helping you, pampering you all while holding down 2 jobs while you laid around all day.
Listening to you cry for a whole year.
Getting you ubers to get to your daughter only to be told he can't date me he will lose his daughter.
Fireball nips sleeves of them
His drunk family who treated me bad.
The smear campaign he is launching on me right now.
Didn't want me driving he would call and yell, scream I'm out going to see an ex when I would be grocery shopping for a blizzard.
Told me I can't have a Facebook
Looking at his and tons of other interactions w/ females.
Using my broken heart to get his bill paid.
What I don't miss me acting crazy in June and July searching for answers by calling, speaking to family, making fake Facebook's only to be blocked. Went out w no dignity over a loser.
What I'm happy about
NC 7/11/18
Changed my number cancelled his line so he can never get his old number back. Blocked, deleted fb. I finally said this is it you are now a stranger w memories.
Enjoying the end of my summer now.
Baby steps
This website
Blessings