View Single Post
Old 08-21-2018, 07:32 AM
  # 206 (permalink)  
badgerden

morning all! I am at work sitting in the background with my feet up and comfy. My trainee informed me that he felt ready to go on his own, didn't need my guidance anymore, (he was joking, we have a great relationship) so today is his day to sink, swim or walk on water. I have a book I have just started:
https://joshkaufman.net/deep-survival/ will let you know if its any good,,.

I also have my stress ball nearby and a roll of duct tape in case I cant keep my mouth shut and try to give advice or help in anyway. If he asks I will help otherwise, the boy is on his own. ( insert evil laugh gif here)

I had a drinking dream the other night! I rarely have those so that made it really weird. I was at a house helping someone move and they had a lot of opened wine bottles, so I just started pouring glasses, than someone said that they weren't drinking so I went back to the old Badge mode and started hiding water bottles. Un nerved me so much I actually went to my old stand bye hiding spot and tore it apart just to make sure.

Anyway, have a great day all, I will be online a lot today, ignoring my trainee and work in general,,,, I hope

badge