View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 08:25 AM
  # 360 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Good afternoon Aprils
Hope you're all good, well and happy. this is the first chance I've had to check in as our Internet server was down from last night. Such a pain.

I found your story inspirational too Dee, I read yours and a few others and I think all the Aprils would benefit from reading them. Thank you. x

Viper I don't think that you'd really like a residency order for the U.K, it would be far too cold for your liking. Though we've had a good summer this year, it isn't the usual. I hope you're feeling much better today, you would't get antibiotics that easily over here, the doctors avoid giving them out unless it's absolutely necessary. Congrats on 30 days, I hope the next 30 run more smoothly. At least you've saved yourself a small fortune lol.

All is good Donny thanks, but me being in constant state of bliss!! Errm no, not quite, not at all in fact. My life is more like a constant running round after everyone else. Bliss would be to go to a desert island, on my own with a radio, a crate of books, sunscreen and gallons of water.
Well done for driving past the 6 pack store, you did yourself proud. x

Erratic, I'm not big on the soaps either, I don't watch them. Day 5 is good so stay strong, only another 2 and you've got a full week. You can do that.

Suze, that was a good answer from your sponsor re the drinking dreams. Have you got any plans for your two weeks off? Make the most of your sober fortnight. xx

It's good to keep checking in Quit, you can never have too much support.

Hi Bluesey, good to see you posting. I have been busy this summer, I look after my 3 g.children, so never a dull moment.
Aww I've never seen a humming bird, you're so lucky, they sound lovely.
I didn't realise you have two jobs, busy lady then. I would love to live in a beach town, that sounds so idyllic. I love the sea and the beach, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Back later, enjoy the rest of your day and love to all. xx

Thought for the day...... Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.