View Single Post
Old 08-16-2018, 07:57 AM
  # 359 (permalink)  
bluesymusey

Good morning Aprils!

I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and then off to a busy day of work!

I read the other night and can't recall who is reading Annie Grace's book - This Naked Mind? I think Kgirl?? I'm reading it too and loving it!! It's great to have a good book to lose yourself in, especially one that only re-confirms why sobriety is the best choice to live a good & decent life!

Suze, sorry you're having drinking dreams, those are terrible, but isn't grand to awake SOBER? At least you can wake up from the nightmare instead of waking up TO one! .

Daisy, you sound like you have been keeping very busy this summer! Glad you're spending time with your g-son and hope you are having a lovely day today!! xo

Congrats on all the milestone birthdays!! I don't know everyone's dates at this point, should we have a roll call?

The hummingbirds seem to be teasing my cats this morning, like they know they'll never ben caught, hah! I have a feeder on my deck but it's way up high and in a climbing vine plant so my cats are smart enough to know it wouldn't work well for them, ha!

Anyway, life has been busy and trying to keep everything in balance with my 2 jobs and still finding time to just relax and read. That's not usually until the end of the evening and then I can only read a few pages and then I crash. Also, I'm considering a move to Southern California sometime next year (where I'm originally from) and going south to look at some beach towns that I'm interested in. I really crave to live by the ocean. I live on a bay now, but that's different for me. I just love the salt water air, sand in my toes and in my swimsuit etc. Plus there is a LARGE sober community down there and I think it could be good for me. It could be the right thing to also start a new career in a new place, we shall see what unfolds!

Ok all - hope you all have a happy day today!!