View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:09 PM
  # 353 (permalink)  
Daisybelle

Originally Posted by Erratic View Post
Morn all x sry never really got to post yesterday was pretty bz x
Viper sry your health is not so good hun x me in US? naw sry im in scotland lol i didnt listen to any music yesterday but will try today and also try to watch some black and white movies for low maintenance lol We also have loads of cop shows and that here in UK viper your right its great to watch things like that as its easy to watch.

day 4 and yup its a struggle but trying to push foward x

keep up the good work viper, daisy, donny , snitch and everyone else xx
Thanks Erratic, Are you managing to keep up the good work too? We do have loads of cop shows don't we? They're not my favourite though. I like the ambulance and hospital ones. The ambulance ones where drunken idiots phone for an ambulance because they've been out partying and cant find their way home. I like the bailiff ones too and the ones about benefit scams. All easy watching, don't have to concentrate too much which is good for me as I cant sit still for long. This week though ive watched karate kid 1. 2 & 3 dvd's with my g.son and enjoyed them. Ha ha I remember going to watch the first one in the cinema in the 80's and when it ended all the lads came out of the cinema doing karate moves lol. My grandson has been practising a few on me!