View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 03:36 PM
  # 341 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Erratic, where are you? US? Do you get Live PD? Because it’s off the hook, non stop chases, crazy people, massive drug finds, all live in 7 counties with 50 camera crews. So it just jumps all around. Of course they have Live PD rewind, so Friday Saturday and Sunday can be loaded with it. But Friday and Saturday nights at 9 it’s Live. Perfect for low attention span.

I’ll tell you all this. I’m suffrering. This is the worst my illness has been, in 10 years. My APRN is not responding, and my appointment is in 2 weeks. I’m trying to talk to the psychiatrit and get in there. This bares all the hallmarks of having gone off Prozac though I’m on it.

I’m trying to do what I can. New University GP in a week for a referral. Dunno. Not a happy camper. I slept from 1-4 this afternoon. Ooofffff. I’m sweaty, got a headache, foggy, flu symptoms. I couldn’t leave well enough alone when I was feeling good. I had to go drink. Wtf????

Is this all an alcohol and sugar detox????? I hate to say it, but as of tomorrow it’s a month!! Need to stick it out? Drinking is not the answer but I would certainly feel better short term. 😓

V🐍