Thread: Hi, all
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:21 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Stayingsassy

Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
Keto is basically staying on the Atkins induction phase.

I found relatively inexpensive CBT oil, but in reality I don't drink it that much, and I don't do the whole grass-fed thing. My friend who's on MEDICAL keto does it all, but she's dieting to survive cancer.

My 60 grams of sugar in my ginger ale today was DEFFO on neither keto nor Atkins...

Glad you're back and taking the bull by the horns Sass. I'm working through the GD hernia thing and back to working out, lost the weight I gained on vacation. Going to do a bulk cycle over the holidays once I'm healed from the surgery, which will probably happen in early October. The stress fracture thing sounds like total suckage.

I could also get behind the cursing thing....I curse like a sailor IRL.

My cross addictions were risky sex and overspending....classic mania/hypomania. Gambling was never my thing. Dealing with sex as an addiction has a lot of the same elements of food addiction. Ya gotta eat, and celibacy really isn't an option for me.
Ah, dopamine. So beautiful yet so troublesome...

I did a work out in the garage tonight after the husband left for band practice, which was unbelievably difficult and made me nauseous but I want to keep the muscle I've put on. Bunch of hang cleans and front squats and 1 minute deadhangs from the bar. I know it's a protein sparing diet but also know that any diet burns at least some muscle...and I'm stronger than my husband and my 21 year old kid right now. It took time to get that strong! Only strength training until I am free of foot pain.