View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 07:53 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Snitch, I’d so rather hang out by myself than with other people most of the time. I mean what better company could I ask for? Seriously, a hotel room all to myself? Aaahhhhhhh. Nothing better. The beach by myself? Ahhhhhh. The movies by myself? Hell yes! I like to be alone. I’m usually 2,000 miles away, deep in thought. Don’t get me wrong, I’m a charmer. I can make friends anywhere, instantly. I just prefer not to... most of the time. Every place I shop for bikes says, ‘yes and you get 15 months of free tune ups blah blah blah, annndd... we have groups that go out every weekend if you’d like to...’ Me: ‘✋ I prefer to bike alone. I don’t need those people showing me down.’ Total awkward pause by salesperson.

I’ll easily save enough to make an expensive purchase if I’m not blowing it on booze. My habit got pretty cheap compared to the old days. I have no idea how I came up with so much back then to pay for booze. However 2 heavy binges a week does add up. A few months and a bike is paid for.

Donny, those REI bikes are lovely. Especially once you get into their mid level stuff. It seems like once you get out of the low range, you get way more for the money. They really think the bike out. The Co-Op ADV 3.1 is awesome. Look it up. Additionally REI’s famous return policy applies to their bikes. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase within one year, we will refund your money, exchange the item, or whatever you want. Many of my more pricey purchases are made at REI. It takes all of the nervousness out of big purchases. I almost never return unles the item is still new in the bag.

V🐍