View Single Post
Old 08-07-2018, 09:46 PM
  # 183 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by daveycrockett View Post
I cleaned the oven today, actually it cleaned itself. It was wicked smokey in here and I set off the building smoke alarm and the fire department came. I'm sure I could use that wood too bad you're so far away. If you don't mind me asking where do you live?
lol - sorry but the fire department coming gave me a laugh.

Glad to hear your back is on the mend.

Sounds like quite a day you had. Glad to hear the truck got started, as you said, it only needed a boost but getting it boosted is a major accomplishment - and then to the car wash too. I hope it sells really quickly.

Yes, it's not a zippy process healing. But you are hanging in there and that's the key, as you already know. You have made huge strides. Initially it is draining, doing all these things you probably haven't done in quite a while, like talking to all those folks. A month ago you didn't like the idea of actually speaking to anyone. So nice of that person to give you cookies, what kind are they?

Neil Young! Well that is actually a nice compliment.

I live wayyyyy on the other side of the country from you.

It it's great to see all this coming together for you. You are doing all the right things and moving forward.

You mention that your thinking is still a big foggy but clearing. Yes, this will take time no doubt, however it is improving and that's the ticket!