Old 08-06-2018, 06:52 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bubovski

Originally Posted by Arthox View Post
It is now Monday. I've eaten maybe 3 bites since Friday morning. I guess I have ulcer(s). On Friday, I wanted to go out and do something, but everyone else had to work on Saturday morning, and I kind of wanted to just walk around downtown alone. Long story short - talked for hours with some heavy anime nerds, ended up at a house party, then it hit. Hard.
Neon bile started spewing out of my face while listening to the Grateful Dead in the grass on a beautiful morning. Luckily I have a friend who never sleeps and got my text string of "helps." I spent all weekend force-sleeping, hallucinating intensely, going through hot/cold sweats. If I was a homeless person or didn't have friends to take care of me, I would be dead right now. I'm taking Bentyl every 12 hours to keep from ****ing myself. All I have are 3 notches on the tree stump to show for it, and I didn't even mean to get those ones. I just can't believe this has happened 10 times in a row and 10 times I've not learned my lesson. What does that say about me? I'm so worried about myself. I am the definition of pathetic.
At least you are aware of the condition and can address it.
This could mean AA, some other stop drinking organization, or even rehab.
House parties and the Grateful Dead may need to be substituted by somethings that may seem initially dull. Some form of prior councelling seems essential