View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 02:44 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Viperidae

Donny I’m sorry about that relapse, but very happy you’re here!!! 💚 Waking up with an unjury that your black-out, idiot side, got into is always a good time huh? I know it well my friend!! Don’t beat yourself up too hard. It never helps.

I’m all geared up because of 6 days sober, like I’m ready to jump down someone’s throat. The opportunity arose and I kind of did. These idiot, hillbilly, City Road Workers, come flying out of their facility across the street in their jacked up trucks every day at 3:30. It’s absolutely wreckless. I’ve got my old mom and dad up there walking around and and driving in and out. My sister was just backing out and the guy almost totaled out her car. Those Duck Dynasty tools will not be too happy tomorrow. The head of the facility is calling me at 9am. I tried for 6 months not to be a jerk, to just let it go, but maybe I’ll save someone’s life.

Alrighty, I’m going to do a little online shopping 😬. I just need to get ‘one’ little thing. Then food and Netflix. Sober night.

It’s downtight tropical here today 🌴. 80’s and very humid, with strong breezes and passing rains. I like it.

V 🐍