View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 12:58 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Lost43

Thank you!

Thank you for letting me know my decision was not one that is wrong, selfish or unfair - because these are all the things he is wanting me to feel, and the only thing I feel maybe a little guilty for in all honesty is “not feeling guilty”, if that makes sense.

I mean yes, I’m concerned for his well being and his child’s. But, I can’t keep sticking my neck out to help when it’s all been and always will be taken for granted, and never appreciated!! In fact, I’m usually told later how anything that goes wrong is my fault. Only.

I truly am starting to believe, I am nothing more than a free place to live (bc he’s already informed me, that he will not pay to live here), a babysitter and taxi cab to his younger child and more importantly a excellent school district for his child. All of which he can’t and won’t do alone.

I’m a single mom too - working hard everyday to provide for my son so that we can live in a wonderful home and good school system. While he lives in his moms basement looking for the next woman to
provide for him and his child.

Sorry, I’m just venting now. I’m fully aware our relationship is awful, but no matter what I say, do, explain, force, etc — he will not understand that he is the one ruining it. He fully honestly believes it is me. I’ve gotten to the point of not caring much anymore. I know he can sense this, and I think it’s why he’s gotten worse bc he can see his narcissism isn’t working as it has in the past.

Thank you again for listening. Thank you for letting me know I’m not wrong. Now I just need to gain the power to shut his phone off bc I’ve been paying it since May and never seen a penny. And remove him once and for all. I just have anxiety and I’m afraid Ill get depressed or lonely again.