3)yes
4) yes
5)I think so
6) in his wallet
7) yes
8) yes
9) no, I was supposed to pee a lot
10) mostly and yes
Like SparkleKitty said, this stuff is the BARE MINIMUM. Does he have your doctor's numbers on his cell phone? Is he keeping track of the latest cancer treatment protocols? When you were at chemo, did he hang out with you? Was he on a first name basis with the nurses who took care of you? Did he have copies of your insurance cards on his phone just in case you forgot yours? Has he ever kept track of your temperature? Did it ever get to the point where he could read the vital signs monitor by your bedside because he spent so much time in the hospital? Did he ever ask the nurses to reduce the IV flow in the evening so you wouldn't have to wake up and pee as much? Does he know the meds you currently take, and if he can't remember the protocol, know where he can get that information? Did he ever?

I ended up taking much of the brunt when both my parents had cancer, so maybe my case is a little extreme. But I was always willing to take care of them, because it was a GIFT. It was an opportunity to show them how much I loved them. When the thoughts of "when is it going to end?" came across my brain, it was because THEY were suffering, not me. And the moments where I did feel sorry for myself, I would have never dared articulate anything like you husband said to you. How DARE he????

My sister's children ended up living with my parents on the days that she has custody, but she feels like a mom because she dyes her kids' hair and buys them prom dresses. Your husband drives your kids around, and showed up one lousy night while you were in the hospital and barely spoke two words to you. That's love?[/QUOTE]