Old 10-27-2005, 10:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
shutterbug
A picture's worth a 1000 words

((((((((Melody))))))) You'll discover that we don't pretend to listen here....we actually do listen because we care, because many of us are dealing with the same kinds of things.

I've been diagnosed bipolar, among other things, but nothing you said really made me think of bipolar really. Most bipolars aren't violent....i turn into a b*tch a lot of times, but i haven't been violent since i was a teenager...and even then i never did more than shove or scratch my sister. I'm just saying that it could be something else....heck, it could just be adolecence and your environment....only a doctor can really say.

And i don't have insurance or money right now either, but in my state there is a free mental health clinic that i am able to go to and i get all my meds for $15 a month and get free monthly visits with a psychiatrist and weekly visits with a counselor....you might call human services in your area and ask someone. Because especially if you are under 18....most states will provide services.

In the meantime.....what symptoms do you have that make you think you are bipolar?

Also check out the information below because a depression support group could be really beneficial to you.

Hugs,
Jenna