Old 07-14-2018, 07:08 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
goodbyeevan

Plenny, I'm a wanna be plant lady! My gram is a master gardner and had her own business floral design business. I sadly kill most things I grow. I think I may have even killed my succulent and African violet, sober! They weren't getting enough sun so i put them outside and no they have too much water. I try though. I'd love to have a house full of thriving green plants.

Also, I got my motorcycle license last February. My bf has always ridden sport bikes and he never thought I'd learn, after a few topples in the yard and driveway ending in scrapes and usually a few unkind words from me to him. But I surprised him and took the 2 day class on Superbowl weekend and it rained the whole time. He bought me a bike that summer and sadly a friend of his wrecked it, totally sober and on accident and not his fault. Do you know how to ride? I hate to say I always needed a little liquid courage to steady the shaky hands. Lord... glad to be here now!

I don't feel like I look that much different either. I DO feel so much more at peace and healthy internally so that makes for the physical differences I can't see.