Thread: I met a guy...
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 01:07 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Ladysadie

Whatsagirl, you need to raise your standards, no offense, but what's his excuse for not having a job ? Not sure what your age is (I assume you are old enough to buy alcohol apparently) but if you are working, living on your own, making a life for yourself, why settle for less? And that's just for starters.

Not sure where you are located but you can go down to your courthouse and do a search of records on him (if he's in the same state) run his name through the system and find out what if any criminal history he has, judgments, traffic tickets, liens. Other than juvenile or mental health records, most is public record. Out of state may be a little more difficult to access but you get my drift here. This is for your own good. If he has any domestic violence or restraining order records the system should bring them up.

Some of us have learned the hard way and I think the advice you've been given on this forum is invaluable if you're willing to listen. The dude sounds like he's looking for a soft place to land, on YOU. Before you know it you could get pregnant and then you will really find out what heartbreak is. My advice and 2c is to run. Move on. Be very careful with the next guy. You sound like a great catch. Charm is worthless when he has nothing to offer you.