Old 07-08-2018, 06:20 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  
JayTee33

Hey everyone,

LHW, thanks so much for your post - it drives home many of the reasons for being on this path. I keep thinking that I need to set my alarm for a half hour earlier to get in those quiet moments of reflection first thing in the morning, before the kids wake up. Your post has inspired me to do it.

GBE, I'm glad you had a better day and got a good hike in. I hope the wedding goes well! I forget - did you start back at your old job again yet? If so, hope it's going good!

Plenny, I hope you're enjoying your holidays! Birdie, if you're around, we'd love to hear how you're doing!

I had a pretty good weekend. The heat wave finally subsided, so it was actually bearable to get outside! I spent a lot of time in the garden, getting things back under control. Saw Ant Man & the Wasp, which was a fun, light watch. Today we went strawberry picking at a local farm and I made tons of strawberry jam in the afternoon.

Quick question: how do you other Marchers feel re. your skin/appearance/weight since you stopped drinking? My skin has definitely improved. I'm having a damned hard time losing any weight though! (Maybe if I stopped eating so much ice cream... ; )