View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 05:08 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
stargazer016
Quit 4/17/15

Courage, I think PJ is right. Most things our brain does it does on a subconscious level. Think about driving a car while messing with your phone or radio while your feet still drive. (Don't recommend this btw) The brain restricts the flow of information into your consciousness to avoid overwhelming it with these very raw and unfelt previously emotions. When they do bubble up unexpectedly, they can be unsettling in the least. Emotions and thoughts aren't good or bad, they just are. Look at them, feel them and let them go.

Congrats on the card show FBL. Even time you attend a show, I am left thinking of the many shoe boxes full of baseball cards I told my mother to throw out when I went to college. Probably could have paid for a couple of college classes with those!

Carlos, I can see why so many people are attracted to the beach and choose to live there. I always feel a calming, emotionally cleansing, bonding with nature vibe when there. I feel spiritual in a way when in nature and the enjoy the awe it inspires in me.

Glee, I am glad you had fun and saw a lot of places while on your vacation. When is your next vacation coming up? I wish my family could travel that intensively. It's laborious getting my group anywhere, and once there, it's more prudent to keep them in one spot. The whole packing/unpacking/packing thing is excruciating at times for me to have to take part in. It's really funny, but there are two things I have learned that I can never do with my spouse together. Pack for a vacation and make a make a bed together. We just get on each other's nerves in these situations and they always put me in a foul mood so I just avoid these.

Kathy, I think you are off to Wildwood soon?! I hope you feel the positive vibes from the beach that I was describing.

Beautiful weather here. Hopefully get a little yard work done while the temperature are so reasonable.

Enjoy the day everyone!