View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 03:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
IWLSAST

Courage, reflection is a good thing for me too. Change isn't necessarily growth in my world. When I sit on a fence like a mugwump, I try to choose the next right thing - then own it and move on. I seem to always lean toward Grover Cleveland's side.

FBL, this sounds rather techy to me. Since we are peeps on FB, can I connect that way? I'm pumped to learn more about this sober delivery channel that you've found.

However, I cannot make today. Haha, another first date. She set the tee time and highly suggested that we play 18, not 9...to that I responded, "what does 9 even mean?" Not sure I know many dudes that would set a noon tee time in Florida in July. It will be 92 with humidity that we'll need to cut through with the cart. This BL might be the one?

SG and Glee, how nice that you both were able to enjoy family beach vacations. I miss them. I live a few minutes from the beach now, but, I drank the family part away before I left. Congrats on getting sober in time to keep the family beach week intact.

GG, I think of you often. How are you doing? Personally, I've moved to full-fledged denial. Sending a heartfelt ((hug)).

Well, time for my last cup of CML (coconut milk latte) and get ready to fast walk the beach.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Carlos