Old 07-08-2018, 03:40 AM
  # 113 (permalink)  
LoveHateWhine

Good Morning and Happy Sunday to everyone. I thought I would share some thoughts that I had this morning. I was awake very early and got my coffee going and sat on my porch for a few minutes, thinking about how I am going to take my walk shortly before it gets too hot out. Anyway, these things came to mind:

How nice it is to wake up and not drag myself out of bed looking for the gatorade because I know I am already dehydrated. How nice to not wonder if I have any saltines in the pantry because I know I won't be able to keep any food down....all day. How nice to not hope I left my "sea sickness bands" where I can reach them because I need them to pre-empt the nausea that I know is coming. How nice to not wonder at what point I will be able to stand up long enough to get a shower and then crawl back into bed. How nice to not to hope it rains today since I will be lying in bed all day with a massive hangover. How nice not to try to lie in bed with my ipad searching for a place that delivers food, that is assuming I can eat more than the saltines later this evening. How nice to enjoy that cup of coffee, rather than it tasting like, like, whatever that awful taste is when I try to drink coffee when I have a hangover. How nice that I will be able to take my walk early instead of not at all. How nice to not have to wonder how "just one glass" turned into "just one and a half bottles".

Yep, a nice day indeed!