Thread: NA drinks
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 11:45 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Dejvice

Yeah....looking at drinks Love this.

Red radddish and cucumber, 7 or 8 radishes and a medium cucumber. Dice them up in chunks, throw them in jug, fill with water 1 to 2 pints, cover (a dish will do the trick), add a pinch of salt or pepper if you want. Leave in fridge for 12 hours or so. Less than five mins to make, no sugar and healthy as hell.

Mint and lemon. Fresh mint washed, fresh lemon or lime juice. Spoon of sugar if you want. Same as above just throw them all into a jug, fill with water. Leave for a few hours in fridge.

In winter , try fresh mint, lemon or lime and organic honey as a hot tea......gorgeous.

I really try to avoid any sugar drinks. Bit off topic, if you do the math it takes 3500 cals to burn 1 pound of fat.... 7700cals 1 kg fat. 16.8 fl ounces beer or 500ml beer has about 200 cals, cutting out 9 to 12 these a day, well it pays dividends in more ways than one. Throw in a bit of a run every day 3 miles or a about 5km, can burn another 400 to 500 cals each day.

So between making sure I have a stock of radishes, mint, lemons, limes, cucumbers, organic brown sugar and drink preparation plus the run each day takes up about 2 hrs per day and helps keep me on track and keep the AV at bay.