Old 07-06-2018, 08:10 PM
  # 109 (permalink)  
LoveHateWhine

I’m glad you didn’t drink GBE. It is possible that you misinterpreted what that man said. I have often said to people that while I have never thought about taking my own life, I do understand how some people feel that they are to that point. I often say when things get tough: “XXX was so bad I wanted to slit my wrists”. I have never wanted to do that but I often say that to make a point. Those who know me pretty well know it’s just a figure of speech but I have to say when I say that around people who I don’t know well, I get some looks.

Anyway I’m kind of down this evening for reasons I won’t get into here - just some disappointments in my family and the way they treat my mother and yes, the way they treat me too. I think that I am a good person and I always try to do the right thing. Sometimes it just hurts when I don’t feel it’s reciprocated. I guess they just don’t know any better. Or if they do they just don’t care.

I’m headed back home tomorrow and I expect there to be a lot of traffic on the roads. I’ll get there when I get there. I hope everyone has had a good evening and has a good start to the weekend.