View Single Post
Old 07-06-2018, 01:12 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Amusic

Help! I need to make a decision asap!

I live with my ABF. I told him the next time he lies to me and comes home drunk I am going to kick him out. He came home at midnight wasted. I calmly asked him where he was and he told me it was none of my business. Instead of fighting with him I said to him. "Ok, I'm going to bed". ( I have to get up for work at 5am). He came into the bedroom and started saying crazy things. I ignored him. He's passed out now. MY PLAN- I want to put all his stuff into storage this Sunday when he is hanging out with his drunk buddies. I want to take his house keys Saturday night when he is sleeping, after I remove all his belongings I will go to where he is at and give him back his half of the rent money along with the key to the pad lock that I will buy for the storage space so he can get his belongings and find a place to move. OR SHOULD I give him a written notice to move out in 30 days? Everything is in my name. I worry if I do that things will change and it won't happen. I've asked him numerous times to move out if he wants to drink his life away. He won't go. But I can't live like this anymore. I'm going crazy with a drunk in my bed snoring and choking on his breath and he reeks of alcohol. I've been dealing with this for 6yrs! My apologies that this post may sound frantic, I'm exhausted and need to get to sleep but I wanted to reach out. I feel I need to act fast in this situation.