View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 07:27 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Kat1313

Oh, wow! I知 touched and a bit overwhelmed (in a good way) by all your replies. Thank you all for thinking of me today and expressing your thoughts. Thank you for the support and encouragement! I have read each and every word you wrote to me twice to let it sink in. It really does help. Incredible!
I am doing GREAT today! What a difference a day makes (when you are sober). My son and my husband and my parents, for that matter, are by my side supporting me and cheering me on as I set my sail to journey into the life free of alcohol and binges. I feel like I知 in power now. I feel like I知 not alone and my life matters! My family is, and always has been, beyond words amazing, understanding and loving; it was me who got sidetracked and lost giving into my addiction. No more, I say! If you don稚 mind, I値l keep posting here as it seems to give me strength and courage to be myself again....more so than I ever imagine. I知 open to your comments/suggestions/experiences/
guidance and so on. I want to be here for you as much as you all, wonderful, wise, and caring people, are here for others. Thank you for not disregarding my cry for help! I am present. I知 so blessed. I知 happy....