Old 06-28-2018, 09:37 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  
JayTee33

Hey all,

Having a good but busy week so far. Trying to get as much done as possible now, because over the long weekend (Canada Day weekend) it's supposed to be like 115 degrees here with the humidex! Ugh. Too hot for me.

Saturday should be interesting - awhile back I offered to take my friend's 3 young kids for a day because she and her hubby were looking a bit frazzled.
: P Well, Saturday is the day - herding 5 little kids all day! Fun times! : P
We're also picking up our Subaru Forester on Saturday, so that'll be nice. Good timing to finally have a car with AC again!

GBE your day yesterday sounds like my kind of day. I love antique shops (and garage sales, and other ways of treasure hunting amongst random junk : P) Congrats on resisting! BTW, are you vegetarian? Your veggie meals always sound great. My husband is vegetarian. We cook a lot of meatless meals so I like getting new ideas.

Plenny if you're out there, hope you're having great vacay! Birdie, how are you doing?

Dee, hope you feel better soon!

LHW hope your trip is still going well. Ugh to the flight delays, but sounds like you're rocking the week. Hope you're enjoying the room with a view!

Good on you guys for cutting the sugar. I went through a huge ice cream kick for a few weeks, but I'm trying to be better now..

Enjoy the rest of your day.

JT