View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 04:03 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
SoberLeigh

Originally Posted by RedBerryJuniper View Post
Got through my interview—it went beautifully well! Now, the waiting— but it looks like a month and I will have a new pay grade and position. I’m really happy..I’m about to start struggling with the skyrocketing property taxes and cost of living here and have worked extra for quite some time.

Of course, this is all because I’m sober or I wouldn’t likely have been able to work so much, just the minimum at best. I’d be calling in sick, too.

I would not have stated my case as well in the audit. I would have looked much worse! Probably red, sweaty and bloated.

So, I’m still ok financially even without a reclassification. Because I quit drinking! I am going to be just fine, so I can relax. Happy.

Off super early to the northern part of Texas where it is absolutely no cooler than the 100 here, but where I have some dear friends that I haven’t seen in ages. I feel better about the trip and forgot about wanting to drink. I felt anxious and stressed but rode it out and of course it went away. What a relief! Thank you for your help

Now, for the sprinkler project—I need to get out there now, the poor plants are expiring. Suze would be disappointed in me!

See ya in a bit, happy Friday and stay strong!

Love

Red
Well done, Red, and safe travels.