View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 03:18 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
cc7

Unhappy found my moms drugs

i dont really know how to do this, and i didnt really think id be here but i was looking online for help and i found someone else in a bit of same situation and id thought id try here too.

The other day i was in my moms room while she was at work watching tv, and my cat started pawing under her desk. I went to look because i thought his toy had rolled under there but what i pulled out was a mirror with a piece of straw and lines of whats either meth/cocaine.
I know my moms at least had a little history of drug use, because of what my dad has said. And he has too, and hes an active user and also a alcoholic and he's told me this. I thought what he was saying about my mom was lies to get me to not like her (they had just split up) but i guess not.

i really dont know what to do. Im not as surprised as i am mad. My mom can be pretty irritable and uncaring, and i was neglected by her at a young age and she really just started acting more motherly when my parents split up ( about a year and a half ago) and she had too. Im scared of her when shes irritable. And i dont know if i should confront her about what i found because i think she'll guilt trip me or cry and pity herself and i dont want to ruin the small part of the good relationship we have. when i think about her behavior throughout now and my child years, this makes sense.

I also dont want to talk to my therapist about this because im scared he'll notify dhs, and i'll have to leave for a while into foster care. I cant live with my dad, i dont see him anymore since he is very abusive. I don't know how to handle this situation. My older sister is 18 and she knows because i told her when i found it and showed her. She doesnt seem to care, but i do. And i dont know how long my mom has been actively doing it for.

im really scared. I dont know whats the best thing to do and i dont think leaving it to be would be best, but i dont know how to handle it. im 15 years old, and i also live with my little sister who is 13, she doesnt know. I dont know who will see this but if anyone has any advice on what i should do i would be very grateful. Thank you <3 ( i hope i post this right, i dont know how this all works and its very confusing to me )