View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 07:34 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
dawnrising

Frustration - expert level

Need to hear from those of you who have been through the dirty ugly detail of divorcing an AH. Had to subpoena the company to get accurate information because it was not being provided to us. His attorney tried to force mediation without providing a full and accurate disclosure. We are considered a high conflict/high asset divorce. I will have 2 kids in college in the fall and I am doing what I can to ensure that their schooling remains unaffected. They have come to me worried that their education and future in in the hands of AH "mood swings". In addition to that AH is now obsessed with knowing if my attorney or myself have hired a private investigator. How did you guys mettle through the AH drama, hiding, lying etc. I worry about my kids being forced into depositions and then finding out about all their father has done. I know I can't control or really manage any of it, I honestly just need to know how to make it through. And yes my DD,DS, and myself are in therapy, but we can't live with her