View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 05:26 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
STDragon
Sober-T- Dragon

Originally Posted by Lizajane View Post
Made it through Friday and Saturday night...even with time at the hockey rink which is often a drinking opportunity. That was no problem. I was starving though...had trouble not getting something bad too eat at the snack bar. Managed to resist. Diet/exercise/ and sobriety go together but can make a day FULL of cravings. Have to pack some healthy snacks next time I know dinner will be delayed. Lots of fun stuff going on in this thread! I LOVE the sink Bimini Blue! Full day tomorrow...church choir, father's day and yes...more hockey try outs. So should be a snap wrapping up this weekend sober, could not manage it all if I were drinking!
I was eating healthy and exercising as an active drinker. I gave all that up in favour of recovery. It was jst too much for me to keep it all up. It took a long time but I'm finally getting back into eating better and working out. What I'm saying is don't bite off too much, unless these were things you were all ready doing, trying to make too many "good" habit changes all at once can make it all the more difficult.