View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 02:29 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Arpeggioh

I was so tired this morning, I drove away with my dog outside on her lead, and didn't know it until I returned seven hours later! No water, pretty hot day...my heart just sank when I pulled in the driveway and saw her. Boy, was she glad to see me! I told her she could call social services if she wanted to, I deserve it...god, if she had perished on the front porch, I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt! But she's a tough old broad: got herself a big ol' drink, and now she's snoring away like a wart hog...

Tomorrow I get my blood drawn at the lab, and I can't wait to hear results next Tuesday; I have my numbers from two months ago all typed up for a comparison after my drastic change in eating. I'm hoping to stun my doctor with the improvement, starting with my weight when I walk in the door. My only concern is cholesterol, so I'm anxious to see what I've been doing to myself; I'm very happy with my current diet, and I hope it won't need much tweaking...two months without a damn sweet! My dessert is a very small dish of blueberries and strawberries topped with a blob of plain Greek yogurt I sweeten with stevia, and it's so freakin' good that it tastes like ice cream to me...I look forward to it every evening, like a reward for my bravery!

Well, that's quite enough from me; hope others are doing okay, or at least leaning in that direction. Let us hear from you!

Love and junk,
Arp