Old 06-13-2018, 11:57 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by idontgetit508 View Post
Since this occured I get so lonely and need "lawsuit time killer" type people around to help distract me. I guess I'm using then to kill time of my sadness and they are hanging on for a piece of the pie.
You don't need lawsuit time killer people really. Maybe it's time to make a few new acquaintances that will be friends eventually. No one needs to know about your lawsuit. I would not discuss it with anyone except my lawyer.

If you feel your lawyer is not doing a good job, time to get a consultation with another one. If you just want to discuss it to get an outside perspective, again, get a consult with another lawyer or even a good para-legal.

You are running a million miles an hour. You know you are an empath and sensitive and tend to be a caretaker. The question is how is that going? It's not a healthy way to be, it will run you down. What are you doing to fix that? A therapist, drugs, journalling, exercising, none of that will fix that. Only you can fix that.

Envision yourself the way you want to be, the way you want your life to be. Once you have that, you can start working on goals to get there.

You are not your "ex abusers ex", you are not your "therapists client" you are not your "lawyers case", you are you and your life is yours. These things should not define you. They are but a part of your life, they are not YOU.

You get to decide how that looks.