View Single Post
Old 06-13-2018, 11:08 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
trailmix

Originally Posted by daveycrockett View Post
I'm definitely feeling better but still not feeling that good. I know it is a long road to becoming normal again. It's a battle I that I really don't think I can win, but I'm trying my best. Any positive things I do does give some hope.
You can win it, but it's a tough road, which you already know. Anti-depressants would probably be a good thing to look in to but that will have to wait until you are ready to see a GP right. For now, you are doing all the right things.

Lots of people don't. Lots of people are so trapped in fear and depression that they don't attempt any of the things you are (no reflection on them of course, it's the way it is).

You ARE trying. You are making progress. I'm not just spouting off happy sounding stuff here, just so you know, I admire your courage, I really do.

I have been in that dark place, I know what that's like and how hard and scary doing anything is but you ARE!

I BBQ'd again last night. Steak this time, which I marinated first but it was still a bit chewy, oh well, it tasted good. Bit early for some corn on the cob but the stuff I had was edible lol

I like my steak well done therefore i'm not good at med rare and med rare with a bit of charring on the side flipped over at 10 degrees blah blah blah.

People learn to eat steak well done lol (I actually don't do it on purpose, it just happens).

I see nectarines and peaches in the store too. Might be a bit early for them to be tasting decent but I might buy a few and try them out.

Did you make the tacos?